LN&MgOLN | Q-Switch Crystal is a low-cost photoelectric material with good mechanical and physical properties, as well as high optical homogeneity. It has been widely used as frequency doublers for wavelengths greater than 1mm and optical parametric oscillators (OPOs) pumped at 1064nm, as well as quasi-phase-matched (QPM) devices. With preferable E-O coefficients, LiNbO3 crystal has become the most commonly used material for Q-switches and phase modulators, waveguide substrate, and surface acoustic wave (SAW) wafers, etc. Compared with LiNbO3, LiNbO3(MgO) crystal exhibits a higher damage threshold.
- Large nonlinear optical coefficient
- The receiving angle is large and the angle of the angle is small.
- Wide temperature and spectral bandwidth
- High photoelectric coefficient and low dielectric constant
- No water absorption
- Chemical and mechanical properties
- Military laser radar
- Industrial application of YAG(Nd) laser systems
- Medium-sized laser power devices