RadWall-E | Area Radiation Monitor is a next-generation all-digital area radiation monitor that combines three functions in one:
- Alarm and display unit
- Built-in scintillation detector
- Ethernet-enabled monitor
RadWall-E | Area Radiation Monitor uses a high-performance YSO scintillation crystal combined with a state-of-the-art SiPM (YSO+SiPM) and multi-voltage threshold (MVT) algorithm to detect a wide range of radiation doses.
RadWall-E| Area Radiation Monitor has high detection accuracy, high sensitivity, and fast response, as well as other significant advantages.
RadWall-E | Area Radiation Monitor communicates with a radiation monitoring network via Ethernet for data management. Proportional, real-time detection and measurement provide meaningful readouts that focus on real-world applications.
The fast response and wide dose rate range maximize the safety of your team. The high-contrast OLED display provides a clear indication of dose rate.
RadWall-E | Area Radiation Monitor is an alarm and display unit (ADU), providing detection and measurement with an internal scintillation detector.
- Indicator lights
- Green light indicates perfect working condition
- Yellow light indicates problem
- Red light indicates radiation intensity over the threshold
- Display area of atmospheric absorption dose rate indicates the current gamma air absorbed dose rate
- Alert level of absorbed dose rate
- User-set alarm threshold: 100 µrad/h–100 mrad/h (1 µGy/h–1 mGy/h) at 1 μGy/h (100 µrad/h) intervals